Sunday, October 26, 2008

Journal2

In the case of the Korea, there are many ways to meet opposite sex. Then, what are those ways? Like other countries, in Korea, there are blind date, meeting by dating agency, a marriage by arrangement, group meeting, hunting, lightning meeting and so on. However, it is a little unfamiliar with some strange names which are hunting or lightning meeting, because those names are created recently as a coined word. 'Hunting' happens on the strret with stranger. If a man win a his favor a girl, he may give his information such as his name and phone unmber. On the other hand, 'lightning meeting' is the meeting by the internet. At first, it largely tooks place on the internet while people are talking. Later, they may meet each other if they felt to fit. But these meeting are not commonm, but sometimes young people do. From now on I will tell my situation about my present love. In the case of me, I met my boy friend by group meeting that is similar to the blind meeting, but the difference is the number of people. I went to a restaurant to meet some men with my friends. That meeting had three men and three women. One of the men expressed his feeling to me, and he was doing everything he could to win my love. Finally, we fall in love with each other. Like my case, these meeting are very common to young people in Korea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Anna said...

I'm love to see a picture of the two of you together. It's sweet that he was so persistent.