Monday, November 10, 2008

Journal 4


Most people used to guess that my dream is becoming a pianist because of my major. However, it is not true, what is more, my dream is very simple. What I will be a wise housewife and great mother is my real dream. The reason is that the most important goal in my life is having a harmonious and sweet home. Some people told me, " You are talking rubbish". Others asked me doubtingly, " Then, why are you studying continually?". Whenever I got such questions, I answered, "Just" with smile. But, what is worse, there are some questions that I don't know for my self. In truth, sometimes, I also ask for my self. The question is as follows. "Ji Hyun, if you want to be a wise mother and good wife, why are you studying now?", " You don't need to study any more. If you meet one of a pair, you may marry. Then, why are you study now? What is you want?". The reason that I have these questions is that because I have some fear about my future. Although, I will get marriage, I don't want to stay at home without any jobs. I am afraid of my future that I will have no works. I am scared if I have depression. So, these days, I am in a state of confusion. I don't know what I should do. I don't want to lose anyone among them. But I think it is really difficult to have both. I don't want to pay no attention to my family by working outside. So, I think I should partly give up one thing. It' s a my problem to be solved.

2 comments:

Ray said...

housewife??
who is the husband??
how many children do you want??

Anna said...

Seems Ray is very interested in your dream too....

I think it's possible for you to have a career and be a good wife and mother. Like you could teach piano.
I would love to hear you play someday!